Miss Earth 2010 Contestant - MISS LUXEMBOURG | Laureta Bardoniqi's Photo & Profile/Biography


MISS LUXEMBOURG | Laureta Bardoniqi Miss Earth 2010 Delegate


Country: Luxembourg
Contestant: Laureta Bardoniqi
Age: 18
Height: 1.68 m (5 ft 6 in)
Weight: 50 kilos
Measurements: 85-68-92
Hometown: Bettembourg

The reason why I live here is because of the war in Kosovo in 1998. The friends and the teachers were very kind. I already had done my first class in Kosovo, but when I came here at age 7, I had to do it again because of the languages. We often moved from one town to another. That was the only thing I hated because I had to make new friends again. I learned the importance of a country and a nation. I am so happy that I grew up in Luxembourg, but I didn't lose the culture or the language of Kosovo.

source: (Thank you and credits to
http://misscontest.blogspot.com/
and all sources for the information and pictures)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...