Miss Earth 2010 Contestant - MISS SWITZERLAND | Liza Andrea Küster's Photo & Profile/Biography


MISS SWITZERLAND | Liza Andrea Küster Miss Earth 2010 Delegate

Country: Switzerland
Contestant: Liza Andrea Küster
Age: 24
Height: 1.74 m (5 ft 6 in)
Weight: 50 kilos
Measurements: 89-63.5-89
Hometown: Bern
Occupation: Businesswoman

I am half Filipino. My mother is Filipina and when she was 22 years old, she married my father who is Swiss. Although I was born in the Philippines, I grew up in Switzerland and went to school there. Even at a young age, I have been involved in humanitarian and environmental projects. I would collect money in Switzerland and donate it to the projects in Manila. The wish to help comes from the bottom of my heart.


source: (Thank you and credits to
http://misscontest.blogspot.com/
and all sources for the information and pictures)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...