Miss Earth 2010 Contestant - MISS NETHERLANDS | Desiree van den Berg's Photos & Profile/Biography


MISS NETHERLANDS | Desiree van den Berg Miss Earth 2010 Delegate

Country: Netherlands
Contestant: Desiree van den Berg
Age: 23
Height: 1.76 m (5 ft 9 1/2 in)
Weight: 59 kilos
Measurements: 90-66-94
Hometown: Santpoort
Occupation: Student

My family and I moved to the USA in 2002, where we've lived there for 5 years (I only lived there for 3 years since I had to start Medical School in the Netherlands). I have a very close and loving relationship with my father, mother, sister and brother; they mean the world to me. My parents wanted a baby so badly that they called me 'Desirée' which means 'to wish for' in French.

source: (Thank you and credits to
http://misscontest.blogspot.com
and all sources for the information and pictures)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...