Miss Earth 2010 Contestant - MISS NORTHERN IRELAND | Judith Keys's Photo & Profile/Biography


MISS NORTHERN IRELAND | Judith Keys Miss Earth 2010 Delegate

Country: Northern Ireland
Contestant: Judith Keys
Age: 18
Height: 1.68 m (5 ft 6 in)
Weight: 50 kilos
Measurements: 81-63-81
Hometown: Belfast
Occupation: Sales Assistant

I can't forget the time when I was a child, I was chosen together with other children to sing before the Queen of England when she came with her husband to visit. It was a huge honor and an experience I'll never forget. I'm also passionate about animals from a young age. At 10 years of age, I raised 500 pounds to help build an animal sanctuary. I was also musical and could play the piano, guitar, drums, and violin. The biggest lesson I learned growing up is to always be myself and never judge people.

source: (Thank you and credits to
http://misscontest.blogspot.com
and all sources for the information and pictures)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...