Miss Earth 2010 Contestant - MISS WALES | Louise Hinder's Photo & Profile/Biography


MISS WALES | Louise Hinder Miss Earth 2010 Delegate

Country: Wales
Contestant: Louise Hinder
Age: 19
Height: 1.77 m (5 ft 9 1/2 in)
Weight: 54 kilos
Measurements: 81-66-76
Hometown: Swansea
Occupation: Pharmacist Assistant

I was living with my parents, and two brothers one older and one younger. I enjoyed going to school and did well. I took part in many school plays and concerts. In secondary school I met a lot of new friends. I appeared on a children's TV program with my best friend. I learned it can be unhealthy to constantly work hard without any time for enjoyment.

source: (Thank you and credits to
http://misscontest.blogspot.com/
and all sources for the information and pictures)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...