Miss Earth 2010 Contestant - MISS CANADA EARTH 2010 - Summer Anne Ross's Photos & Profile/Interview

PERSONAL PARTICULARS


Birth name : Summer Anne Ross
Birth Date: (age 26)
Birth place : Ontario
Height : 1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)
Weight: 67 kilos
Measurements: 86-69-94
Eye color :
Hair color :
Title(s) :

BIOGRAPHY:



INTERVIEW:

I had a happy childhood with my 3 sisters who I'm very close to. I have a passion for the ocean and all that's in it and hope to be a marine biologist one day.

Describe your childhood when you were growing up from 8 to 13 years old.

I grew up with my 3 sisters in my hometown of Belle River, Ontario. We attended school together and played organized sports. I am very close with my sisters and consider them to be my best friends.

What lessons did you learn from your childhood/growing years?

My childhood taught me to experience new things, learn from experience, and to never regret. My late nagymama (grandmother) taught me to face hardships and adversary with grace and ease and to respect everyone for their differences. I learned to be open to new experiences and opportunities and to accept whatever comes my way.

What is your most memorable moment?

My most memorable moment to date is winning Miss Earth Canada 2010. Being crowned was a wonderful experience for me and has opened new doors and adventures.

What is your environmental advocacy?

I believe that human race must take measures to ensure the purity of our waters and oceans. Aquatic animals and their habitats do not need to be spoiled by mankind. It is important to educate future generations to respect the environment.


PHOTO GALLERY




Special thanks to Wikipedia, GlobalBeauties, & Miss Earth Official Website


source: (Thank you and credits to
http://ocean-blu.blogspot.com/
and all sources for the information and pictures)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...