Miss Earth 2010 Contestant - MISS BRAZIL EARTH 2010 - Luisa Lopes's Photos/Profile/Interview

PERSONAL PARTICULARS


Birth name : Luisa Lopes
Birth Date: (age 20)
Birth place : Porto de Galinhas
Height : 1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)
Weight: 59 kilos
Measurements: 90-66-95
Eye color :
Hair color :
Title(s) :

BIOGRAPHY:



INTERVIEW:

I learned that we are all equal before God and that respect is a necessary ingredient for us to get along and live together and have peace. It doesn't matter what is one's color, gender, age, culture, nationality, social status or religion. We have to agree to disagree. Having grown up with 2 siblings, I quickly learned that conflict will arise between people and if you don't learn to respect the other's rights, than you lose your own. I learned that it doesn't matter if you are rich or poor, we are all equal, we all have the same needs and therefore we all share this planet and because of that, we must care for the environment.

Describe your childhood when you were growing up from 8 to 13 years old.

I remember school a lot, I have a good recollection of my school mates, going to English classes, swimming and volleyball competitions. It was a nice time in my life , in which I made strong friendships that last through this date. Also, it was during this time that I entered my first beauty contest, which I was picked by my mates to represent my class and to my surprise, I won that contest. My family was very supportive of me and that the beginning of my interest in representing a group of people, which later turned into an opportunity to represent more important causes.

What lessons did you learn from your childhood/growing years?

I learned that we are all equal beofe God and that respect is a necessary ingredient for us to get along and live together and have peace. It doesn't matter what is one's color, gender, age, culture, nationality, social status or religion. We have to agree to disagree. Having grown up with 2 siblings. I quickly learned that conflict will arise between people and if you don't learn to respect other's rights, that you loose your own. I learned that it does not matter if you are rich or poor, we are all equal , we all have the same needs and therefore we all share this planet and because of that, we must care for the environment.

What is your most memorable moment?

When I was 16 years old, I was the only winner of a school raffle of a free trip to Europe. I lived with a host family in England and visited Spain during the Navidad, which is at Christmas time, and also Scotland which has one of the highest mountains for skiing. It was then that I realized that there is a great difference between cultures and we must celebrate the difference which makes us so unique.

What is your environmental advocacy?

Clean sewers and segregate waste.


PHOTO GALLERY




Special thanks to Wikipedia, GlobalBeauties, & Miss Earth Official Websitemissosology.info


source: (Thank you and credits to
http://ocean-blu.blogspot.com/
and all sources for the information and pictures)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...